TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST -NOVEMBER 2020
(For TGT (Arts/Non-Medical/Medical)/Shastri/L.T/JBT/Punjabi/Urdu Subjects)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES TO THE CANDIDATES
- Candidates can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test – NOVEMBER 2020 on the Board website www.hpbose.org.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test – NOVEMBER 2020 in the Prospectus uploaded on the Board Website.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the online application form. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- Examination Fee is Rs. 800/- for General and its Sub-Categories (except PHH) and Rs. 500/- for OBC/ST/SC/PHH Categories.
- Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 19-10-2020 to 05-11-2020 (Till 11:59 PM) (Without Late Fees).
- Submission of Online Applications from 06-11-2020 to 10-11-2020 (till 11:59 PM) will be submitted with Late Fees of Rs. 300/-. No Application will be entertained thereafter.
- Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website www.hpbose.org. The candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate particulars on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the TET-NOVEMBER 2020 examination.
- The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website 4 Days before the Commencement of the Exams. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form against same subject. Multiple Applications for same subject of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
Five Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- Step 1: Click on Register link and fill the Online Application Form. Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth. This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him for ready reference. Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Website containing Transaction ID and Fee Detail
- Step 2: Candidate must upload his/her scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
- Step 3: Candidate has to pay examination fee through online payment mode only. Payments made by any other mode (i.e. MISC or any other Head) will not be entertained.
- Step 4: Before making Final Submission, Candidates are advised to cross check all the particulars and credentials and make corrections before making Final Payments.
- Step 5: : After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, candidate will take printout of his/her Application Form, and retain for future reference